Friday, April 24, 2015

Inspired By Stamping 3D Project

Today I am on the Inspired by Stamping blog with this 3D project.  You may recall a similar project like the one below using the Australian Birds Stamp Set.  Today I went back to the Winter Birds Stamp Set to create this Screen Divider Card with a Christmas theme.  (Yes, I know, it is a little early for Christmas projects but I love this stamp set).


Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Winter Birds Stamp Set, Screen Divider
This is such a great winter display piece that showcases these lovely birds!  These screen dividers can be folded and mailed in an A2 envelope!  
Happy Crafting!
Donna


Inspired by Stamping Winter Birds stamp set


6 comments:

  1. Those birds are indeed beautiful especially how you coloured them! Have a colourfull and inky weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What a cute stamp set. :) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me with this? It is incredible, Donna!! I'm really blown away! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    Ah yes, my little chickadee!
    This is going to look marvellous on someone's Christmas mantle.
    Bes wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion it's never to early to make Christmas cards, I make some each month. Better to make them while you have the time to avoid the last minute stress. And such a detailed beauty like this one, is hard to make at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Donna. I really like the screen divider! Definitely on my list to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.