Monday, April 13, 2015

Inspired By Stamping Masculine Birthday

Today I am over on the Inspired by Stamping blog showing a masculine birthday card.  This is a case where the designer paper inspired me.  It looked like a sunset over winter snow.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Masculine Tags II, Birthday Greetings, Masculine Birthday Card

The Masculine Tags II stamp set had this wonderful image of the lone wolf with the mountains behind.  Living in Colorado, this image spoke to me.  With a cardstock flag to anchor the image and a sentiment from the Birthday Greetings any man would enjoy the scenic beauty on this card!  Masculine cards don't always have to be browns or subdued blues.  Bright colors can work too.  Just keep the embellishments to a minimum.

I am linking this to my friend and House of Cards DT member Monika's "My Birthday Party Linky-Party".  I cased her masculine card.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

Inspired by Stamping Masculine Tags II Stamp Set

Inspired by Stamping Birthday Greetings stamp set

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Vibrant colors sure work for a masculine card, I really like these colors with the nature image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Beautiful card and it does, indeed, look like a wonderful sunset.
    Hope its warming up for you in your neck of the woods.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Donna first of all many thanks to joining my bday linky party and yes you are right that DP looks like sunset at the winter snow so vibrant and love you CASE ing my masculine card..clever Made Donna...again thanks so much to celebrate with me...biiig hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine card. Great scene you created Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.