Sunday, May 6, 2012

OWH Rebel Challenge #5


Operation Write Home's Rebel Challenge #5 asked you to use five elements on your card.  This was a difficult one for me but here it goes.  1) I computer generated the Happiness sentiment , cut it out and glued it to the paper 2) I inked the embossing folder (Cuttlebug Pagoda) using Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Peeled Paint and embossed the paper 3) I stamped the oriental characters (Stampin'Up! Kimono) on the paper 4) I applied two CANDI brads and  5) the ribbon.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge here - I love the look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colonel, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog! I was a Navy Senior Chief and I also find great satisfaction in making cards for OWH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.