Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Image I use on Google

When you look over at your followers list on your blog, you will see the image of a carousel horse that I use as my Google image.  This is a watercolor that I painted several year ago.  I thought it might be nice for you to see it in a larger size.
Carousel Horse by Donna Nuce  (c) 2009 10"x14"
Watercolor on 140lb Arches Cold Pressed Paper
I continue to paint watercolors and attend a painting workshop once a week where friends gather and we critique each other's works.  Not everyone uses watercolor, there are oil and acrylic painters as well as colored pencil artists in the class also.  It is a nice break for me to get out and create with fellow artists. I might share an occasional watercolor on my blog in the future.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
Visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, what an outstanding painting. You did a fabulous job and I, for one, can't wait to see future paintings from you, in fact I will be expecting them, so don't make us wait too long. LOL Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see more watercolor pieces! This piece is wonderful...love the way the horse's head is canted.

    Thanks for your lovely comment regarding my card on the Great Impressions Stamps blog. Feedback is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.