Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Scrapbook Page

I have been taking a Big Picture class called Stashbuster Anonymous.  So I have been trying to scrap some pictures I had lying around that are of my 24 YO daughter when she was one!  I found these in my Dad's stash of photos after he passed on.  My first layout for the class.

You are My Happy by Donna Nuce
I used the Close to My Heart Buzz & Bumble DP and stamp set to make this.  I am only two weeks behind in class because of vacation so I need to get caught up.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. aw, sweet LO and even sweeter having come from your dad's stash of pictures. I was intrigued to find what pictures my dad had kept too after he died. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, love the words of encouragement, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.