Sunday, August 18, 2013

Inkspirational Challenge #33

I am back from a nice camping trip to Blue Mesa Reservoir just outside of Gunnison Colorado.  Weather was a little cold and rainy but still a beautiful place to camp.


I had time to put together a card for the Inkspirational Challenge Blog.



This weeks challenge was a photo challenge.  I used Graphic 45 's papers from ABC Primer and A Place in Time September for the card.  It is a CASE of a tag on Pinterest by Wendy Jannusch.  

Here's the photo inspiration from Inkspirational if you would like to play along.


Happy Crafting!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Great vintage look to your card and love the polka dot bow. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Donna, I love those Graphic 45 papers! They are perfect for our challenge. This is a gorgeous vintage card! I hope your camping trip was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is amazing! LOVE the fabulous papers and the beautiful vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Donna, great design and love the image. Love the letters you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you've made a beautiful children's card - I love the vintage look of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.