Monday, August 17, 2015

Cards in Envy Cute and Cuddly

It's time for a new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  For the next two week we want to see cards with something you find cute and cuddly (teddy bears, bunnies, etc).  Cute cards are not something I do a lot of.  But I was able to come up with an OWH stamp with this cute little lamb on it.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy blog, Image Hero Arts, Sentiment Rubber Cafe

The lamb is from the Hero Arts OWH Missing You set.  The sentiment is from the Rubber Cafe - I think the Hero Arts lamb is cuter but I like the Rubber Cafe sentiment.  
Come join us on the Cards in Envy blog and see what the super-great design team cooked up!
Don't forget you cards must be A2 size ( 4.25 x 5.5) and flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

9 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with a type of card you are not used to making. I love it and so will the recipient. It's precious. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, This is so sweet! How clever to use little hearts to connect the ewe and her thought bubble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card turned out super cute and fun, a great card, and especially so considering this is a bit out of your comfort zone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and cuddly! I love those little critters from the OWH set. ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! Your card is darling and it's fun to see that little Hero Arts OWH lamb! I love your dreamy background clouds--I think I'll be counting fluffy little sheep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! How did you make those clouds? (Did I miss your explanation?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love critters and cute, so I am swooning over this delightful card, Donna! You should do cute more often!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute ewe, complete with plenty of hearts! I love the clouds and the play on words too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna
    No you don't do cute normally but this is mega cute.
    Love your lamb!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.