Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Mommy's Brag Book

This weekend we will be having a baby shower for my youngest Niece.  She lives in Maryland and is out here visiting her parents.  I had her shower gift sent to her home so she wouldn't have to cart too many gifts on the plane.  I wanted to give her something more personal at the shower.  So I put together this Mommy Brag book for her to use to show off baby pictures.  I got the idea for the Accordian Tag Mini Album from Gloria Stengel's Scraps of Life Blog.


Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Baby Accordian Tag Album, G45 Precious Memories
Here's the album closed up with the belly band on it.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Baby Accordian Tag Mini Album, G45 Precious Memories
Here's the front of the album.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Baby Accordian Tag Mini Album, G45 Precious Memories
And here's the back of the album.  
Plenty of room to add pictures and journaling on the tags.  Since my niece won't tell us the sex of the baby yet, I had to go with both blue and the peach color. 
 I love this Graphic 45 Precious Memories DP.  So cute!

Happy Crafting!
Donna



4 comments:

  1. Well I don't think she could have received a better, sweeter gift than this brag book. PERFECT! Best wishes to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Donna! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this album is gorgeous! Love the papers you've used. This must have taken you quite some time to put together, but it's so worth it and make a wonderful personal gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    What a super special gift that I'm sure that your niece will treasure.
    Its wonderful!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.