Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Club Scrap Transformations Blog Hop

Welcome to the Club Scrap Transformations bloghop.
If you arrived here from  Lilllian's blog you are in the right place.  If you arrived here from somewhere else and would like to start at the beginning of the bloghop, go HERE to the Club Scrap blog
 This month I subscribed to the Club Scrap Digital Kit, the Art Nouveau StampClub Stamp Kit Unmounted Borders and Backgrounds Stamp, Greeting Stamp and the Embellishment Pack. 
 I get my digital kit on the first day of the month. I loved the oriental theme to this kit.  I also loved Julie's Faux Tile Layout.  I decided to try to re-create it in digital mode.  Here's what I came up with.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Club Scrap Transformations Digital Kit, Digital Scrapbook Page

I used Overlay #3 with a blue background in the digital kit and the cut it up and rounded the corners and backed it with a contrasting tan background.  I use Panstoria Artisan software for my digital scrapbooking.


After my Club Stamp kit came I made a card using only the Embellishment Kit.  I loved that pretty design of the Ginko leaves and coins.  I also liked the line of bamboo in the kit.  I cut out a coin and popped it on the card for some dimension.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Club Scrap Transformations Embellishment Kit, Notecard

  

Next up on the blog hop list is Josette's blog.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop head on over to the 

Happy Crafting!
Donna



18 comments:

  1. What a great LO! Perfect match between photo's and text! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout and card, Donna! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Donna, I really thought the first layout was traditional paper! Your digital version of the cut tiles came out great! Love the card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. This kit is exceptional in allowing each artist to create an entirely different look, yet be cohesive. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna
    Looks like an interesting activity on your scrapbook lol!
    Love the card. The coins are fab. Great colour choice too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collection of artwork for this kit! I love the sentiment used with your photos. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your digital take on the faux tile layout... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your LO is super as always and you're card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work. Your layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! Talk about the perfect quote/sentiment on that great layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you were successful in replicating the faux tile with digi. Great card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love how you used the numbered squares, works great with this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.