Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 1 and 2

I am taking the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamps 2.  Day 1 and 2 are about background stamps.  There are some amazing techniques demonstrated.  This is an ombre background shown in day 2 of the class.


I used Paper Smooches Hip to be Square background stamp and Blissful Banners.  I used Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Tumbled glass Distress Ink for the ombre effect.  Twine and sequins from my stash.  I'll be back tomorrow with a Perfect Pearls card.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

6 comments:

  1. The geometric pattern is so o cool and I love the modern and masculine feel of this card. The twine placed behind the see through paper with sentiment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Wow, love this. Gorgeous blending effect.Didn't folk call each other ombre in Westerns lol? Whenever I see the word, I can't help saying it in a John Wayne style lol!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, I love this!!! Where did you find the online class you're taking? I like some of the Creative Live classes that are offered...other than the fact that some of them are WAY too long!

    Thanks so much for your words of wisdom about Instagram!! When I actually figure out how to get some pics posted and start using it, I'll be sure to follow you! I had a Windows phone for a few months before passing it to my husband and getting an android instead. I LOVED the Windows phone but couldn't hardly find any of the apps for it that I was really wanting. And husband isn't much of an app person, so it worked out fine for him!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just got your comment. We stay near Blue Mesa Reservoir, west of Gunnison. Usually my hubby does well at fishing - kokanee salmon - not so much this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I never think to use blue for ombre, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that vibrant blue ... absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.