Friday, August 8, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3 and 4

Days 3 and 4 of the Online Card Classes was about stretching your alphabet and sentiment stamps.  Kelly Marie Alvarez of Lawn Fawn Stamps made a cute card with an umbrella.  I CASE'd it using Stampin'Up! Life's Adventure stamp (Hostess gift) and an alphabet Studio G by Hampton Art Stamp Set I picked up at Michael's in the bargain bin.


The fox is clear heat embossed and colored with Derwent Inktense Pencils.  I used Stampin'Up! Soft Sky and Blushing Bride ink and Stampin'Up! cardstock.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Super card. I love your grumpy fox. He looks really fed up under that brolly, bless him.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a fantastic job with your homework for this class, Donna! You are inspiring me and I especially love this design with the letters falling from the sky like raindrops!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he just look like he's the most unhappy fox under all that rain! LOL! This is a really fun card, Donna!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea of making rain with letters, hearts and sequins, so fun! And look at that fox' face! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.