Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 5 and 6

Day 5 and 6 at  Online Card Classes was about stretching outline stamps.  The stamps used were floral stamps (not my favorite).  I CASEd Jennifer Rasa's card where she debossed her image and then stamped and watercolored it.  I was trying to do an easier way than she did by using Stampin'Up!'s Backyard Basics that come with dies to cut out the images.  If I had it to do over again I would stamp first and then emboss with the die.  It was hard to stamp perfectly in the embossed image.


Stampin'Up! Backyard Basics. Picked Raspberry and Evergreen Bough Distress Markers on Stampin'Up! watercolor paper.  Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Close to My Heart A Flowering Bunch sentiment heat embossed with Zing White EP.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty!!! Next technique up on my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! I think you did this perfectly! Beautiful card! I have not tried this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors and design Donna.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever to use a die...no need to fussy cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea of this technique. Not sure it's something I'm able to do though, but it got me curious so I'll check it out! I like the outcome of your go at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.