Saturday, February 9, 2013

OWH Home Midweek Throwdown Cards 4 Kids

The midweek throwdown at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog is to make cards 4 kids!  I had this cute paper from Close to My Heart that was comic book paper and a matching stamp set.  Here is my card.


I have enough paper to make about eight of these cards and I know they will be a hit with kids when the arrive home!

Products Used:
Close to My Heart Superhero paper packet (retired)
Superhero Workshop Stamp Set (retired)
Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
Ranger Vermilion Archival Ink
Black and Baby Blue cardstock
OWH Sketch #36

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website here.

4 comments:

  1. fab kid's card. Donna, I have nominated you for the Liebster award-go check my blog for details!
    http://sandiesandie16.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the comic book theme of it which is going to delight the child who receives it! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that paper too (and some of the rub ons) what a fabulous way to use it! I'm sure they will love it too.

    Congrats on your Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.