Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Virtual Card Making Party - Things With Wings

I don't seem to be doing these challenges in order but I hope to get them all done by February 25th!  You can get started on them over at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Blog.  Yvonne over at Penguin Papers challenged us to make a card that has something with wings.


This is another card made from my February Apron Strings Designs All Year Cheer Card Kit.  I love that little wooden birdie and the colorful birdie paper!  So cute.  Everything to make the card came from the kit with the exception of the brad on the flower and the sentiment which is Hero Arts for Operation Write Home Right at Home (CL583).  The paper is Echo Park - So Happy.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website Here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. So fun and bright! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I LOVE this card! You said it was a kit? Wow, I just love the house, truck, bird, LOL everything! Love that sentiment too!
    hugs dear friend,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is totally cute! I love every detail, and especially the colors and birds! WTG on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.