Friday, February 15, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #159 and Midweek Throwdown

I love it when I can roll two challenges into one card!  I used the Stars and Stamps Blog Sketch challenge #159 and the Midweek throwdown to use the colors of your state flag.  I am proud to live and play in Colorado!
Here is my card!

And here's sketch #159!

Products used:
Stamps:  Stampin'Up Mixed Bunch
Ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Dark Blue, Yellow, Red and White Cardstock
Ribbon from my Stash
Digital Sentiment Creative Memories Reminisce Spring
Tools:  Stampin'Up Blossom Punch, Spellbinders
Storybook Creator 4.0
Ranger Gold Stickles

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love that flower as the circle element of the sketch! And the flag colors are perfect for your card, so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Great use of Colorado colors! ( I'm from Gr. Jct.!). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Donna! Love it when you can combine two challenges so beautifully. The bright, bold colors of your state flag makes this card so cheerful. Love the big flower for the center. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you swapped out the amounts of colors in the flag- and used more yellow than blue in your card- great contrast with the pretty flower! Cool that you combined the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Donna! The bright colors in this card are gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch and how you used the Colorado colors.
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.