Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party Round 8

Still working on the  Virtual Card Making Party this weekend for OWH.  There are ten challenges and the linkys will stay open until Sunday September 8th.  So there is lots of time to play along. This challenges is by Thia at Blue Moon Creations.  She calls it the un-bee-lievable challenge because we have to use bees on our cards and bee-sentiments.


I love the bees and butterflys on the Cricut Art Nouveau cartridge.  (I have to look up how to spell it every time!)  I glammed this bee up with Ranger Diamond and Yellow stickles (covered with glossy accents so they don't fall off).  The sentiment is K.Andrews designs.  DP is Basic Grey Hello Luscious.    

2 comments:

  1. That is one fantastic-looking bee! WOW! I love the shadow effect and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful card! Couldn't resist...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.