Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Australian Birds and a Sneak Peek!


Today I am using the new Inspired by Stamping Australian Birds set to create this card.
Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Australian Birds, No Sentiment Card
I just love this Cockatoo!  One of my friends had a Cockatoo.  They are very beautiful birds.  The bird was name Amber for the beautiful coloring of her head feathers and tail feathers.  After stamping "Amber" I embossed her with clear EP and colored her with colored pencils.  I then masked her off and  stamped palm trees from the Tropical Paradise Stamp set which you will see on Thursday.  I inked the background in with some distress ink too.  A simple card but the Cockatoo really needed to take center stage on this card!

Don't forget to head on over to the Inspired by Stamping blog to see the new stamps and to win blog candy!  And Don't forget to check out my blog candy post on this link below.


Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Ah, look at these colors. Beautiful blending of greens! Love green but I think it's the most difficult color to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    What a great stamp and you've created a fab background.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.