Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Club Scrap Constellation Bloghop

 photo jan_15_bloghop_zpsb7c78557.jpg
 Welcome to the Club Scrap Constellation Bloghop.  If you arrived here from the Club Scrap Blog you are in the right place.  If you arrived here from somewhere else and would like to start at the beginning of the bloghop, go HERE to the Club Scrap blog

     I normally subscribe to the Club Scrap Digital Kit, the Art Nouveau StampClub Stamp Kit,  Unmounted Borders and Backgrounds Stamp, and the Embellishment Pack.  This time because I fell in love with this kit I also got the Club Scrap Lite Kit.

     I get my digital kit on the first day of the month.  That is so great because you can see everything and start playing right away!  Here's what I did with my digital kit.


Club Scrap, Crafty Colonel, Constellation Digital Kit, 12x12 Scrapbook page.


I can see this kit documenting STARCON and COMICON visits.  Also great for graduations and other "stellar" achievements!  
I was prompted by the upcoming Layout A Day (LOAD215) with Lain Ehmann about the books that impacted our lives.  These books have given me a love of the future yet to come.  
When my Club Stamp kit came I had fun creating this card.  


Club Scrap, Crafty Colonel, Constellation Club Stamp and Embellishment pack, Birthday Card.
The embellishment pack dark cutapart had a unicorn in the star chart.  I love unicorns and had to make a card with this cutapart.  The sparkle ribbon from the embellishment kit and the silver printed paper from the Club stamp kit make this card spectacular!  I used silver EP for the sentiment.   

Next up is Debbie Hernandez on her Masculine Inspirations blog.  
Happy Crafting!
Donna

25 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing - beaufitul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project--and thanks for the ideas of photo ops for this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! New books to add to my reading list! I enjoy sci-fi myself, my introduction was Ray Bradbury's short story, "All Summer in a Day". Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digial page and the card is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stellar ideas here! Thanks for hopping with us once again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superstar ideas, I really like your idea of using the digi on the first, it kind of makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! What a great way to showcase that beautiful print. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how kits come shooting into our lives that fit our lives perfectly. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, what fun to read about how you became a Sci Fi fan. It brought back memories of our local library sending books to our school too. Your card is perfect and love the details with the sequins and ribbon. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with digital kits and subscriptions, I should perhaps look more into this... I really like that unicorn and star print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the digital layout and card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it that you used this kit to document your interest in a type of entertainment. It's something I keep telling myself to do--write and scrap more about my favorite shows, movies and actors. I think this would be really fun to look at years down the road. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna
    Very interesting page about yourself. Love the design.
    Live long and prosper!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always fun to see what you'll come up with, such a clever digi page, we all need to do more stuff like that, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the idea of making a layout of books and wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the ideas and love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm into sci-fi too, but I went from fantasy to harder sci-fi. I love David Brin, Julian may, Sheri tepper, and Connie Willis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.