Sunday, January 25, 2015

You are such a blessing

Today I bringing you some inspiration for Inspired by Stamping using two of our new stamp sets the Flower of the Month Pansy and sentiments from Spring Bouquet.  This card is going to a lovely lady who helps with the bible classes at our church.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Flower of the Month Pansy, Spring Bouquet, Thank You Card
I stamped the flower with Archival ink on watercolor paper and used markers to color it.  I then went over it with a light wash and some "sprinkles" from the wet brush.  The sentiment is stamped in Archival ink also.  Hope your Sunday is a blessed one!
Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. The recipient will be thrilled for sure. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never though of using markers for water coloring, it's beautiful! I love the extra splashes. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Wow, this looks just like a painting. Absolutely divine!
    You do get to play with some wonderful stamps.
    I'm sure the lucky lady will love it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.