Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hummingbirds


Today I am using the new Inspired by Stamping Hummingbirds set to create this card.  I designed this to enter Darnell's NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) Challenge #3 which is almost over.  

Inspired by Stamping, Donna Nuce (Crafty Colonel), Hummingbirds, No sentiment card,
Not only is the humming bird and flower stamp NBUS but the die cute edging on the front and the embossing folder are NBUS!  Triple play!!!
I used Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils and some perfect pearls on the hummingbird since their feathers are so shiny in the sun.  

Don't forget to head on over to the Inspired by Stamping blog to see the new stamps and to win blog candy!  And Don't forget to check out my blog candy post on this link below.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I really like the fuchsia in this set.
    Happy birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear from you. and Happy Birthday too! Love your card and all of the detail. I am now a follower. I will check out the blog and the candy as well. We are from Wisconsin and are spending our first winter here in Florida. I brought my crafting stuff with me, as much as I could. Unfortunately, I left all Christmas stuff at home. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Wow! Love your card, everything is beautiful.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...nice coloring...and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful NBUS items here, how long have you've been hiding these beautiful things in your stash?? Love your coloring and how you layered the image, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna
    Beautiful image and design. Super colouring too.
    Wouldn't believe its pencils as its so vibrant.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, Happy Belated Birthday, Donna! It sounds like a fun time!! Your hummingbird card is so divine! You might know that I love them ~ I'm even trying to befriend one. Right now he lets me get very close and it's quite exciting. Your coloring, the colors you have used, the splotches, the framing, it's all so grand and perfect for this very special bird!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3 again! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.